Monday, March 14, 2011

Hair Style Of The Week: Courtesy of Curly Nikki and Michelle B.

This Sunday after going through my ritual of pre-pooing, detangling, shampooing, and deep conditioning, I was at a loss.  I was not sure what to do with my hair but I knew I wanted something different than my norm. I scoured the internet for ideas and inspiration. After scrolling through a few blogs and watching a few YouTube videos I came across this video on Curly Nikki's website:
 


Score! It was love at first sight. Simple, creative, different and last but not least protective.


The Front...
The Right Side...


The Left Side...
The Back...(ignore the bottle in the background) ; )
Also, I had a hard time pinning my hair to one side like Michelle B. did in her video. As a result I ended up dividing the back  into two sections (top and bottom ) and then doing a loose flat twist and a pin to each. 
Overall I am satisfied with the results. I think this hair style would be more dramatic if my hair was longer however I definitely like the look as it stands right now. I received a few compliments on this style today so I might recreate it again in the near future. Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...